Monday, September 28, 2009

Day #12: What's your type?

Tick it here today as a reminder at drunken parties:
Women:
  • dumb blonde
  • clever brunette
  • wild redhead
  • lesbian
  • nag
  • cold fish
Men:
  • Beefcake
  • Mr. Nice Guy
  • Loaded
  • Married with Kids
  • Sleazeball
  • Handsome prince
In regards to men, I checked none of these boxes because the semantics is all wrong. For example, while I enjoy a tanned six-pack and shoulders that won't quit, I don't want to peg myself as the girl who's into "beefcake." That sounds dirty. And even though I hope that my date will pick up the tab at some restaurant like...I don't know...Chez Panisse (?), I'm not specifically looking for anyone with a $6 mil trust fund...$4 mil will do.

However, I feel like I definitely fit into the "clever brunette" classification for women because A) I have dark hair, and B) I can be quite witty at times. Case in point, this blog. Therefore, because you're reading it, you can tick me as your type. ;)

1 comment: